5 Places to get the Best Bike for your Kid in SIngapore (2023)
Kids Bike Shops in Singapore
Cycling is a great way for kids to get exercise, explore their surroundings, and have fun. If you are looking for a kids bike shop in Singapore, here are a few of the best options:
is a local bike shop that specializes all bikes and that includes kids bikes. They have a great selection of bikes from a variety of brands, and their staff is passionate about helping kids find the perfect bike. They also offer a bike fitting service to ensure that your child gets the right size bike. While the prices may be a little pricier here, the quality is the best your kids will get.
Trek Bikes Singapore (Treknology 3)
This is a well-known international brand that offers a wide range of kids bikes. They have a good selection of bikes for all ages and skill levels, and their staff is knowledgeable and helpful.
- 903 East Coast Road,
Siglap Shopping Centre,
Monday to Saturday: 11:00am – 7:30pm
Sundays & Public Holidays: 11:30am – 5:30pm
Strider Bikes Singapore
Sunday 1 pm to 3 pm
No appointment need
Address: 189B Thomson Road, Goldhill Shopping Centre,
This is a kids bike brand that can be found on Amazon.
Toys "R" Us
Need we say more? Toys "R" Us is a well-known toy store that also sells kids bikes. They have a good selection of bikes from a variety of brands, and their prices are very competitive.
When choosing a kids bike shop, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The age and skill level of your child. Make sure to choose a bike that is the right size for your child and that is appropriate for their skill level.
- The type of riding your child will be doing. If your child will be riding on paved trails, you will need a different type of bike than if they will be riding off-road.
- The budget. Kids bikes can range in price from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars. Set a budget before you start shopping so that you do not overspend.
Once you have chosen a kids bike shop, be sure to test ride the bikes before you buy them. This will help you ensure that your child is comfortable on the bike and that it is the right size for them.
With so many great kids bike shops in Singapore, you are sure to find the perfect bike for your child. So get out there and start shopping!
Here are some additional tips for buying a kids bike:
- Take your child with you when you go shopping. This will help them choose a bike that they are comfortable with and that fits them well.
- Make sure the bike is the right size. A bike that is too big or too small will be uncomfortable for your child to ride.
- Choose a bike that is made from durable materials. Kids bikes are often subject to a lot of wear and tear, so it is important to choose a bike that is made from materials that can withstand it.
- Consider the features that are important to you. Some kids bikes come with features like gears, brakes, and lights. Decide which features are important to you and choose a bike that has them.
With these tips in mind, you are sure to find the perfect kids bike for your child. So get out there and start shopping! We recommend to start with our collection of Kid's Bicycles available for purchase online and in store.