AMS - Reepower Flashing, Front & Rear
The AMS is minimalistic, durable and functional in order to make the lights as easy to handle as possible. The bike lights are installed within minutes with a new very comprehendible mounting system. When mounted they can stay on and you never have to think about remembering your bike lights or turning them on or off again.
The name AMS Light is made as a tribute to the cycling city Amsterdam in the Netherlands, which is seen as one of the most bicycle-friendly capitals in the world. AMS Light is very suitable for biking here as well as in most other countries – it will definitely not fail in keeping you safe in traffic.
Take note that the AMS isnot suitable for disc brakes.If you have disc brakes, take a look at the CPHseries.
- No batteries, no charging required
- Brompton, Pikes and 3SIXTY approved
- Never forget to turn on or off again
- Flashes for 2 minutes after stopping
- Fits on either side of bike (Depending on number of gears)
- Waterproof and tested for harsh conditions
- Not suitable for disc brakes
- Works well with most folding bikes
- Theft resistant
- Comes in a pair
- Great as a backup light in case your battery powered one goes flat
- Free assembly at our store