- No batteries, no charging required
- Never forget to turn on or off again
- 2 Versions available, Flashing and Flashing with ReePower™ (Flashes for 2 minutes after stopping)
- Fits on either side of bike
- Longer arm and reach than AMS
- Suitable for disc brakes
- Waterproof and tested for harsh conditions
- Theft resistant
- Comes in a pair
- Great as a backup light in case your battery powered one goes flat
Mounting the bike lights is quick and easy. The bike light is mounted on the hub and is designed for all bikes with either v-brakes, roller brakes or disc brakes (max. 180 mm). The output of light corresponds to an ordinary battery lamp with fresh batteries. The bike light produces its own environmentally friendly induction power by means of a coil in the dynamo-light and magnets on the bicycle spokes – without any use of batteries.
The bike lights are permanently mounted, so you always have them with you. The light is always on whenever you cycle, which makes you extra safe in traffic day and night. Magnet-powered bike lights mean no more flat batteries, no forgotten bike lights, no friction when you cycle – just bike lights that are always on.