A one-off drop!
The raw Frigate is a one-of-a-kind custom job with a raw polished finish for the frame and a crazy purple-orange fork that will most certainly turn heads.
Equipped with Bull-moose wide bars, VP alloy pedals and Panaracer Pasela 700c, 28c tyre, this truly is a steel.
The Unspokin Frigate is belt-driven, low-maintenance premium commuter machine that won't break the bank. This bicycle is equipped with a mid step-through frame geometry and mounts for any rack you may want to attach. It also boasts a relatively comfortable upright but agile riding position and springy responsive handling. This truly is a bicycle that can do it all.
Designed, prototyped and assembled right here in Singapore with hand picked components manufactured in Taiwan and the People's Republic of China, you can rest assured that you are riding a high quality product.
Weight: 11.8kg unladen (based on regular size)
Frame: 6061 Grade Aluminum frame, TIG welded
Handlebar: Bull-moose Wide Bars
Front Brake: Tektro R559 Calliper Brake
Rear Brake: Tektro R559 Calliper Brake
Cranks: Cold forged alloy, 170mm
Bottom bracket: English threaded, cartridge sealed
Front Sprocket: Cold forged alloy, 50 tooth
Pedals: VP alloy pedals
Belt: Reinforced Carbon
Rear Cog: Machined alloy 24 tooth
Front Hub: 9mm sealed bearings, nutted
Rear Hub: SHIMANO NEXUS 7 Revoshift
Rims: 700Cx14Gx36H, alloy double wall
Tires: Panaracer Pasela 700c, 28c
Shifter: Shimano 7-speed revoshift
Regular Size (recommended for 160cm - 175cm)
|A size c-t (mm)
|B top tube horiz. (mm)
|C head tube (mm)
|D chain stay (mm)
|E head tube angle (°)
|F seat tube angle (°)
|G wheelbase (mm)
|H standover height (mm)
|I Reach (mm)
|J Stack (mm)
|seatpost size (mm)
2 Year Warranty & Servicing Package
That's right - included with your bicycle is a 2 year warranty and a 3 basic servicing tune-ups that can be redeem within 2 years from the date you receive your bicycle!
We provide warranties for all the Frigate and accessories we sell. In fact the Frigate is designed and built to last years. However if anything happens to your bicycle within the warranty period, we will do our best to repair it. Please note that our warranty does not cover cases of:
- improper use;
- mechanical damage caused by accidents; or
- mechanical damage caused by negligence.
We want you to have the best experience with the frigate. If you discover a manufacturer defect covered by our warranty policy, please get in touch with us.
Salient points to note about our warranty:
- Your bicycle should be ridden on paved roads, not off-road. Your bicycle must not be used for extreme cycling or sport tricks.
- Tire pressure should be maintained at between 50psi to 65psi. A less than optimal tire pressure may result in a ride that is less stable and may even damage the wheels.
- It is the responsibility of the bicycle owner to clean the bicycle from time to time and keep the bicycle reasonably clean. Once the bicycle is cleaned, the chain and chain-rings should be lubricated.
- It is advisable to have your bicycle professionally checked and tuned by a qualified bicycle person at least once a year (especially if you ride on regular basis)
- Most internal hub gearing systems produces some clicking sound when cycling. This is normal.
General Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- The warranty period starts from the day the product is purchased. This purchase must be evidenced with a receipt/invoice.
- The warranty applies only to the original owner and is non-transferable.
- Claims under this warranty should be made through the dealer where the bicycle was purchased.
- The warranty is valid only if the bicycle is sold by an authorized dealer in a ready-to-ride condition.
- If any component of the bicycle requires replacement during the warranty period, an identical component will be used or if it is no longer available, a component of similar form and function to the original will be used instead. The decision to replace or repair a broken component will be made by the dealer who sold the bicycle. The dealer’s decision will be conclusive and binding.
- This warranty is void if: the product had not been used, maintained or repaired according the manufacturer’s instructions, the bicycle had been sold disassembled, or only partially assembled, the product was transferred to any third party.
- ALTERING OR IMPROPER USAGE OF THE BIKE OR ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE VOIDS THE WARRANTY IN ITS ENTIRETY.
- The warranty period for the frigate is 2 years on the frame, fork and all key components including and limited to the fork, crank set, seat post and handlebar.
- To qualify for a potential reimbursement on any labour and/or parts, these must always be pre-approved by the Unspokin customer service team in advance in writing. Any claims for reimbursement after replacement or repairs are completed or initiated will be rejected.
Warranty fine print and exclusions:
- Worn parts, adjustments, cleaning, service, maintenance or tune-ups
- Damage or injury caused by neglect, lack of maintenance, improper maintenance, improper installation and/or assembly, accident, crashes, collisions, or abnormal operations
- Damage or injury caused by abuse, misuse, improper use, negligence, modification, alteration, removal or parts, tampering or disassembly
- Damage or injury caused by the use or installation of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold
- Cosmetic conditions or surface corrosion from chips or scratches in the paint
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear
- Deterioration such as discolouration, fading or deformation
- riders (including possible loading) above 120kg
- Warranty is not renewed or extended as a result of warranty repair or replacement.
- Labor, shipping and transportation charges are not covered by warranty.
- Bicycles must not be used for anything other than the use for which it is intended, and the purchaser must carry out the necessary maintenance. Bicycle may not be used in any competitions, stunt riding, ramp jumping, bicycle racing, motocross, dirt biking, dirt jumping, freestyle ramp jumping, acrobatics or other similar activities. Any of these mentioned activities or similar activities VOID the warranty in its entirety.
- Unspokin should be notified of all delivered bikes with minor or major problems within 3 days of receipt by email. We will fix the issue free of charge and bare the transportation charges only if we get notified within 3 days by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carbon Belt Drive
Say goodbye to greasy chain tattoos and having to wash and lube your chain after each ride. Time saved maintaining your bike means more time doing the things you love.
7 Speed Internal Hub
With the low-maintenance smooth shifting Shimano Nexus 7 as your gear box, never worry about your derailleur getting out of allignment again.
Reliable Mid Geometry
Empowers you to comfortably get on and off your bike without doing a roundhouse kick. The 60.3 degree seat tube angle maintians stiffness in the frame for maximum pedaling effeciency.