- Multi Shell In-Mold for durable bonding of multi-part outer shell and shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for braided hairstyles
- Good ventilation with 4 air inlets and 14 air outlets connected with flow channels
- Semi-enclosing plastic ring connected to the adjustment system for optimum stability and form-fitness
- ActiCage: Structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS to optimise stability
- Zoom Ace: Fine-adjustable adjustment system with non-slip adjustment wheel for individual fit
The Viantor is, thanks to optimal ventilation, high safety and comfort, an ideal entry-level cycling helmet for road racing.
PROFESSIONAL TECHNOLOGY FOR BEGINNERS
The Viantor is the high-quality and lightweight helmet for beginners in which we have used many proven technologies from the professional sport.
Let yourself be convinced by a high-quality and safe helmet, which has the advantages of a professional race helmet. For maximum safety, the Viantor has the ActiCage structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS. It provides maximum protection while ensuring optimal ventilation and extreme comfort. The ActiCage allows for large ventilation openings without compromising on the helmet’s safety. Due to its ponytail compatibility, the Viantor from ABUS is the first choice for riders with long hair.
- The helmet is a high-quality and light beginner helmet in which ABUS has used many proven technologies from the professional sport
- Size S: 51-55cm / 250g
- Size M: 52-58cm / 290g
- Size L: 58-62cm / 340g