Flexible, reliable and always at hand. The Combiflex TravelGuard is the perfect safeguard for your helmet or backpack on excursions. This will put a stop to opportunistic thieves and you can enjoy your break with peace of mind.
YOUR PARTNER ON THE ROAD
Simply hanging your helmet on the handlebar without securing it or leaving your backpack unattended shouldn’t even be considered. Because basic protection can be so simple.
Thanks to its easy use, the Combiflex TravelGuard can be used to quickly and reliably lock items such as bike helmets, bags and skis, and even pushchairs. Ideal for short stops on the way and can be stowed in any trouser or jersey pocket. Whether at the bakery or at the chalet, it’s an uncomplicated way to protect your property against theft. An extra solid steel core and a 3-digit opening code provide the necessary protection. The numeric code can be set and changed individually. The 45 centimetre long cable forms a lashing loop, the length of which can be freely adjusted. This flexible design allows the cable lock to be used in a variety of ways in everyday life to secure objects and easily secure your property. Now nothing stands in the way of your quiet coffee break.
- Cable protection with extra solid steel core
- Users can set and change the 3-digit code themselves
- Cable lock with releasable locking mechanism
- Small and lightweight, fits well in trouser or jersey pocket
Operation and use:
- Keyless cable lock for everyday use or when travelling
- Ideal for securing luggage, prams and sports equipment such as skis, snowboards, inline skates and bicycle helmets
- Locking type: number combination
- Weight: 80g
- Cable length: 45cm